background

Friday, August 10, 2007

32 weeks down, 8 to go, if I don't pop sooner

Wow.


Can I just say wow? I am floored by what being in the year 2007 can do.

I REALLY got to see my little man today. The 4d ultrasound was AWESOME! I had tears in my eyes the whole time. He's so beautiful! Wait till you see him!

The Doctor's were all gone, and the technician took her time, looking at him. We talked to him, watched him root for his thumb, saw him stick his tongue out, open his mouth. It was just ... WOW.

I can't update you on amniotic fluid, or anything else health wise, but I can tell you my baby looks great!!
Have a look see!











Wow.

2 comments:

Christina said...

WOW!!! That is SO neat! They didn't have that when I had my girls!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.