background

Saturday, August 18, 2007

33 weeks down, 7 to go.

HI folks. I got to see my baby again, I have a few pics, but have to connect the scanner. They've estimated his weight at 4 pounds, 11 ounces. He's still active and doing everything right. The amount of amniotic fluid is now at about the 66th percentile, and the baby is right at about the 50th percentile. extremely average - which for any pregnancy is about as good as you could ask. An extraordinarily large or small baby, or not enough fluid, or too much, would just be cause for additional concern.

The Dr. was very happy with my blood sugar for the week, and is allowing me to fax in my sugars weekly, and have both my weekly visits at my ob/gyn office, which will still consist of the non-stress test early in the week, and an ultrasound later in the week. But it's closer to home, and more convenient, and hopefully not as time consuming. (My appt today was at 8:30, and because of issues - theirs not mine - I didnt get out of there till 11:00)

So, that's where things stand with THAT subject. (I know, it's really all I write about lately)

I'm quite happy it's Friday. I'm of the understanding the one of my employers has purchased the high chair from my registry, and the other one picked up all the snoopy bedding stuff, so things are looking really good for baby supplies.

That's about it from here for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: