background

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

almost 36 weeks done, only 4 to go.

Hi folks, it's been a little while since you've heard from me on my favorite subject, (lol) my baby!! So here goes.

Today was my weekly non-stress test (this is where they put 2 belts around my belly, each with a monitor, one of them monitors the baby's heart beat, and the other monitors uterine activity {contractions} ) Every time I've had one of these tests, the Dr, whoever she might be that week, tells me I have a very happy, healthy, beautiful baby! Makes me feel good. Today was also my first internal check - (this is where the dr puts as much of her hand up in you as is painfully possible, and feels for the thinning and opening of the cervix, and the lowering of the baby.)

Believe me men - it's NOT sexy!

Anyway, none of that has happened for me yet, so although I've thought all along throughout this pregnancy that little PJ would be coming early, I'm starting to have my doubts. I might just have a lazy, hard-headed little man in my life! - hmmm... Wonder who on earth he gets that from? heeheehee.

Anyway, I get to see him every friday, and he does everything he's supposed to. practice breathes, swallows, moves a lot, so everybody at the dr's office is happy with him.

No comments: