background

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wow, listen to THIS! (or, read it, rather)

So, my slow butt didn't get to the ringing phone on time, but the caller left a voice mail. It was my ob/gyn, whom I haven't seen in weeks, because I'm "making the rounds", seeing different doctors each visit, which is fine, they're all wonderful.

She says, in her message, that she's reviewing my chart, the ultrasound from Friday, and all the other doctors' notes, and gave me kudos for doing so well. She also said that she's going to be out of town for the next week and a half, and just has a feeling that things will progress while she's gone. Just a feeling, nothing to place bets on, not part of a professional opinion, just a feeling.

It's hard not to mentally engrave THAT in stone, but I am excited, and certainly HOPE her feeling is, in fact, fact!

Keeping my fingers crossed,
Kathy

No comments: