background

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wow, they like me, they really like me.





Kim, Mattie's mommy sent me this award. Thanks so much! How exciting!

According to the rules for the award, I have to pick 7 people to share this award with. Here are my seven people:

Dan Drinker

Shelley, over at household six
Meredith, at Cornish Adoption Journey
Kristen, at Faulkner Family
Dave, at Chewing the Fat (I adore you, Dave!)
Cory This woman, is an angel, I love her!
Shea

This is what you do to accept the award :-)
1. The winner can (and should, really) put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.

5 comments:

Shea said...

Ok Kathy I am a total computer idiot. I don't know how to copy the image with the little diamond, and I also do not know how to link people's blogs in my post. I copy and paste at the top, but it doesn't look right. Help!

Glee said...

Hey Kathy,

Just caught up with your blog thru Dave's.

Just wanted to let you know that your choice of font colour against the background colour makes it very difficult (or impossible) for most people with a vision impairment to read. Hope you can fix it as I am sure you would hate to exclude anyone.

cheers
Glee

Meredith said...

Hey Kathy! I read your blog all the time but rarely have time to comment... anywhere LOL Thanks for the award! I'm horrible about posting them but I really appreciate it! I will TRY!!!

Meredith

Glee said...

Sorry Kathy I should have explained better. The red is not too bad actually as it has contrast with the background. It's the white or yellow on yellow (very little contrast). If you want to keep with light colour fonts then make the background dark. Basically strong contrast is what is best. Thanks for your reply on my blog.

cheers and may I say what a cutie little chap your boy is :-)

Glee

Julie said...

Hey - I was just going to let you know I nominated you for the same award! I guess you're already ahead of the game!