background

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy 11 months, baby boy!

OK. Got some bath time photos, he's enjoying the big tub, and can splash all he wants without making too much of a mess. I bought one of those ring things with the suction cups, but it wont stick in either tub, I guess because the tub bottoms are dimpled?

I had the pediatric endo call in a generic rx for the thyroid meds and we started that today, hopefully will see a difference in throwing up (as in less in qty and frequency)

For those of you my friends who pray, please do, for my husband to find a job and fast. He was laid off today, the company is a small time financially inept and irresponsible one, and had to let go more than one today, and my DH was among them. I would appreciate prayers, positive energy, whatever ya got.








7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy 11 months! He's so adorable!

Julie said...

Oh boy, is PJ a cutie!! Thanks for sharing him with us!

And I'll be sending good wishes for your dh too - that's awful.

Kim said...

PJ is so cute! We'll be praying that good things come your way for your DH.

Becca said...

Oh, he's so sweet! Good luck to your husband. I'm so sorry to hear about that--you're in my thoughts.

Kacey Bode said...

Wow!! PJ is quite the cutie!! Looks like he loves his bathtime!!! Yep, Ella just happens to have a thing for younger men : )

Michelle said...

first time visiting your blog -oh my goodness he is so cute!

Sorry to hear about your husband - prayers that he'll find another job soon.

mossfamily said...

Cutie Patootie! I just can't stand it! I will pray for the job situation!