background

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here and there

So, I decided I'm going to try to update this blog on a more regular basis, because maybe mundane is not boring for some, and maybe you (the reader) take some pleasure in knowing what's going on in our life. And who am I to keep that from you?

Let's see... Today, Hailey and Azariah, my 2 granddaughters are spending the night.



I went and picked up pizzas for dinner (5.55 ea at dominos).

PJ is great, except he's still having days where the zantac doesn't seem to work (today being one of those days) He throws up. Last night he did the "suck on the bottle then arch the back and cry" thing. He has a swallow study and an upper GI later this month, so once that's done we'll know which way to go with treatment.

He still has only one tooth, is still crawling, sort of, on one knee and on one foot. Still very unsteady. Pulling to a stand like a champ. spitting rasberries, not so cute anymore. now, in addition to clapping, he puts his hands in the air waiting for someone to say "so big". It's really cute because his little arms are so short, they barely come to the top of his head. I'll try to get a picture of that. He's starting to sing a little bit, I've had to guess that's what it is, because it sounds like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And every now and then he jumps up and down as if to dance. He understands container play, dumping, removing, and putting in. He can push the button on his exersaucer to get Elmo to sing to him (cause and effect) and he's getting a little freer with his laugh, which is really only a chuckle, but I'll take it.

Becca's getting ready for middle school, starts later this month. Daniel is still working, and I'm still at home. Mom comes a few times a week, and runs us to our dr appts and grocery trips. She's really great. (Thanks Mom!!)




So, that's it from here for now. We're happy, we have love, and good health.

hugs!

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

YAY! I'm glad you're going to post more! PJ is SOOOOOO cute!!!! I love that smile! I look forward to hearing from you more! :)

Becca said...

Oh, he's such a handsome little guy! I love that grin!