background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Animals, Light Sleepers, and Weekends

Originally posted April 29, 2006 (and yes, we still have the animals)


Animals, Light Sleepers, and Weekends
Current mood: awake
Category: Life

Well, I'm up. I've been up since 5:00am, and this because, yes, as you've probably guessed, I'm a light sleeper, and we have pets, and they don't care that it's Saturday. The cat, Nemo, she's spoiled. She gets fed as soon as I get up... And, since Monday thru Friday the alarm goes off at 5:00am, why then, oh why, shouldn't I get up at 5:00am on weekends too!! She meows at the bedroom door, which is closed, because I don't want her in there, keeping me awake all night. Benji too. He's a dog that looks like a Black Lab, Weimerarner, Greyhound mix. And he has floppy ears, and at 5:00am, with the cat yowling at the door, he's shaking the cobwebs out and flopping his ears... flopflopflopflopflop. I'm on my second cup of coffee. I'm not really the "animal lover" you'd think, we actually "babysit" Benji and Nemo, they're my sister's pets. She's a trucker, so we're the caretakers. It'll be nice when that's no longer the case. Whenever that happens to be.

Well, thanks for listening. Have a nice weekend!!

No comments: