background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Me, week 13 (16 since the beginning)

Originally posted January 15, 2007 - Monday


New Me, week 13 (16 since the beginning)
Current mood: amused
Category: Life

Happy Monday everyone! Not much to report, I did a little cheating last week, and since I haven't done any exercising (aside from the bowling) since leaving for vacation, I did not lose any weight. I didn't gain any, either, thankfully. I guess I just got a little over confident, and a small case of the "I don't give a fuc*'s". Weight loss to date 39 lbs. Am back on track, got on the weight bench this morning for a few sets, and a couple sets of crunches. I'm not stopping, just had a lull, one of my own making. The Ice Cream and fried foods were great! But now I'm back to it. I hope you all have a great week!!
Much much love,
Kathy

No comments: