background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Me, Week 11 Results

Originally posted December 18, 2006 - Monday


New Me, Week 11 Results
Current mood: happy
Category: Life

Hello One and All !! Merry Christmas, if I don't get a chance to stop by and leave some Christmas love on your page, don't hold it against me, If you are a grown-up with children, you know how wonderfully busy it gets for us this time of year.

I was able to shave off (not literally) another 2 lbs last week, bringing me to a total of 36 pounds lost in 11 weeks. I am so happy, considering the fact that Daniel and I, while Christmas shopping on Saturday, (from 7:00a.m. to 1:00pm) got very hungry around 11:00am and stopped at Golden Corral in Franklin, for the breakfast buffet. (shame shame shame) it was yummy, but i had to work extra hard for the rest of the weekend to reverse saturday's damage. All in All, I'm a happy happy girl. Love to all,

Kathy

No comments: