background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Beginning of a New Me

Originally posted October 8, 2006

The Beginning of a New Me.
Current mood: cheerful
Category: Life

Hello friends, I have been rolling this one around all week. I wasn't sure if I was going to blog it, or keep it to myself. Well, I decided the more people who know and care, the better my chances (I hope). So, last week, both Daniel and I decided that it was time to do something about our weight problem. I've always been "chubby". But for the past several years, chubby doesn't really describe me. (It's not fair to the word) I really like the terms, "Voluptuous", "Rubenesque", "BBW (Big Beautiful Woman)", because they are flattering. But that's not what I see when I look in the mirror. (Thank God for sweet personalities, cute faces and big tits, or I'd really be sunk! Now, those of you who haven't ever seen me, probably don't see what I see, by my profile pics. Naturally, I don't have any pics posted of me that didn't come out well, but I promise, there are plenty. I am just vain enough to not want to show you those.

Any way, last week Daniel and I started a diet. In one week, I've lost somewhere between 12-15 lbs, depending where I stand on the piece of crap scale we have. I'm sticking with 15!! Anyway, next week, we'll buy a better scale and I hope to be able to report progress each week. I'm not so naive as to think the reports will be this amazing, (15 pounds in one week!! OMG) but if I can maintain a consistant weight loss, something every week, I'll just be tickled. Daniel, had the same weight loss amount as I did. We're both very very pleased.

No comments: