background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Grandchild number three and plans for Christmas

Originally posted November 17, 2006 - Friday


Grandchild number three and plans for Christmas

Hey every body, this blog is being written at 4:20am my time, and even though I've been up since 3:20am, I'm not really very coherent, but will do my best....


Today at 4:00am eastern time, in the city of Cary, NC (Raleigh) Danyse my daughter gave birth to CJ. (Calvin Jr.) He weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz. and she hadn't been told his length yet. My mom was there with her, along with Calvin and his mom, all night at the hospital, and took pictures. I gave DD instructions to give to my mom. Get the pics developed NOW, and send me the disc NOW. Hopefully I will have pics to post soon.

I sure would have loved to have been there as well, but all of my paid time off is gone for the year. I will be getting the week of Christmas off, paid, since our office traditionally closes with pay to the employees. And plan to spend that time with my family in NC.

Daniel, Becca and I will be in Raleigh for Christmas, and closer to NYE we'll be in the Charlotte area.

No comments: