background

Monday, June 25, 2007

gimme sum sugar!

I got a call from the ob/gyn's office today and guess what? My glucose is elevated.
So, now I get to do the fasting 3hour blood sugar test at my local hospital. This will be done on Thursday morning. I don't remember from 11 years ago if I get the results right away, or get to wait for another call, so sometime AFTER Thursday am, I'll blog you the results. I don't usually eat breakfast until I get to work, so THAT shouldn't be too hard. I do usually have a cup of coffee (with sugar free creamer) in the morning, and I'll have to skip that on Thursday. RATS. I hope it was a fluke, an after lunch abberration. I really dont want to have diabetes. (who does, right?)

Anyway, I hope you all have a marvelous week!
hugs to all,
Kathy

No comments: