background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

New Me, week 14 (17 since the beginning)

originally posted January 22, 2007 - Monday


New Me, week 14 (17 since the beginning)
Current mood: annoyed
Category: Life

Good Morning All, and Happy Monday!

Well, here I am, back again, confessing failures and shortcomings... (story of my life). I learned something this week, once you allow the IDGAFs to get a foot-hold, they are quite difficult to shake (IDGAF = from last week's blog, I Don't Give a Fu*k) They haven't completely taken over, and I'm TRYING to get it back together, but I spent the whole week cheating, not over-eating, just not eating the right lo-cal foods. I managed to pull it out at the very end, and lost one pound, bringing my weight loss to a grand total of 40 lbs. I'm happy about the 40, very... I need an attitude adjustment , though, to get back "in the zone".

It's a lot harder when your spouse isn't really doing it with you. I know, ultimately it's my body, my health, and my responsibility. I do know all of this.

Anyway, I wish I could say that for sure, without a doubt, this week WILL be better, but I don't want to make myself a liar. I'm trying, I feel good. That's the best I can do, for now.

Hugs to all!

No comments: