background

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Little PJ is now registered at Wal-Mart, Target, and Babies R us

original post - May 19, 2007 - Saturday


Little PJ is now registered at Wal-Mart, Target, and Babies R us!
Current mood: content
Category: Parties and Nightlife

Ok, so, I registered for the baby shower, that my best friends Helen and Cory are giving us. The date has not been set yet, but the co-ed shower will be at Cory's house. I've set it up so that anything purchased via the registry will ship to Cory's house, that way, it's a surprise to us for the shower. For those of you that can and want to help, feel free to do so. If you want to but can't, I totally understand, I'm in that position myself, almost always. No pressure, I just wanted to make it as easy as possible. I wasnt going to register at all 3 places, but I kept getting different recommendations from different people. My personal preference is Wal-mart, but maybe some of you don't feel that way. So, if you do want to participate, you have a choice.
As always, thank you to all my friends for your wonderful support and encouragement! It's incredible to me. Such a boost!

You can search under the website for each store, in the baby registry section, under my name kathy barr

No comments: